It’s an hour and 2 minutes before it’s officially midnight and I turn 28. I am an unemployed, single, living in the second floor of my mom’s house, waking up everyday at 8 or 9 am and getting down just to eat. Gosh! I live an (almost) unproductive life, career-wise. I honestly live this very comfortable life. Talk about being a full-time parasite.
There are many items I am grateful for my 27th year:
- Our company was acquired so my mom was able to retire (and partly me too)
- Graduated GLC 2 and will hopefully graduate GLC 3
- Downlines started discipling
- Investments that bared fruit
- Best friend is moving to Singapore (bittersweet)
- Became more visible in ministries
- Growing dgroup though lost some
- Family members are healthy
- Dogs are also healthy but obese
- Dating a godly and loving man who loves me deeply
- Shared the gospel to many people with my dgroup
I feel so old but hoping that the next year will still be awesome and I get more opportunities to serve the Lord especially in my family. And also to be productive and settle down soon even if I don’t know or want to cook.
Sorry, so sleepy.